Here Elsie is sitting in the garden surrounded by a wonderful array of flowers in pots, and fluttering butterflies. But what is that? - oh it's a surprise present from a little friend! This image will come in handy for birthdays and all sorts of 'thinking of you' type of greetings.
How to use cling stamps:
Taking care of your stamps:
- After use, wash with soapy water, dry with a lint-free cloth and place back onto the clear sheet for storage.
- Store away from sunlight and extreme temperatures.
With cling rubber stamps:
- You can't see through them
- They are slightly stiffer in feel
- You can use a wider range of unusual advanced techniques like solvent based inks and triple embossing. Most cardmakers stick to simple stamp-and-colour for their cards though, so this doesn't matter that much.