How to use cling stamps:
- Carefully peel the stamp from the sheet.
- Place stamp onto a clear block.
- Ink the stamp with your chosen colour.
- Press the stamp down onto the surface to transfer the image.
- Click here for a Wild Rose Studio tutorial on using cling stamps.
Taking care of your stamps:
- After use, wash with soapy water, dry with a lint-free cloth and place back onto the clear sheet for storage.
- Store away from sunlight and extreme temperatures.
With cling rubber stamps:
- You can't see through them
- They are slightly stiffer in feel
- You can use a wider range of unusual advanced techniques like solvent based inks and triple embossing. Most cardmakers stick to simple stamp-and-colour for their cards though, so this doesn't matter that much.